We regularly organise training schools as well as offer training services to businesses, academic institutions and students. Our focus is primarily on data analysis and statistical software training but we can also tailor our courses to the specific needs of our customers. For instance, we can organise a bespoke course at your company premises, you decide the topics and what times suit you best and we take care of the rest!
A selection of past courses includes:
- Introduction to Python for Data Analysis,
- Introduction to R programming,
- Introduction to Time Series Analysis in R,
- Introduction to Machine Learning in Python
Click here to download our promotional training services brochure.
Here is a sample of the teaching material used for a crash course in R programming : Introduction-to-R course.
For course registrations and upcoming courses visit our dedicated website: minervastat-registrations.co.uk
- Intro to Python Part I: 2 days
- Intro to Python Part II: 2 days
- Intro to Python for econometrics and data analysis: 2 days
- Duration: 6 days (5 hours per day), dates can fall on either weekdays or weekends. Dates and times are mutually agreed.
- Location: client’s designated premises (an alternative location can also be arranged, but to account for the cost of the venue hire, prices need to be adjusted accordingly see below).
Standard prices – Venue: client’s premises
- 3 delegates (minimum): 2500 £ per person
- 5 delegates: 1250 £ per person
- Between 6 and 10 delegates: 1025 £ per person
- 11 delegates and above: 850 £ per person
- Note: refreshments not included
Standard prices – Venue: third party premises (to be booked by Minerva statistical consulting)
- 3 delegates (minimum): 2800 £ per person
- 5 delegates: 1550 £ per person
- between 6 and 10 delegates: 1325 £ per person
- 11 delegates and above: 1150 £ per person
- Refreshments included
Interested in hearing more about our training services? Get in touch today at for a free quote!
Don’t take our word for it! Below you can find previous course attendees’ feedback and reviews.
“I was really looking for an introductory course in python and this is just perfect.”
“I liked the course in general, the environment was very good, the instructor was very helpful and available to answer anything we couldn’t get.”
“The course was very interesting, something you can add into your knowledge, very enjoyable and productive.”
“It was a very good introduction to a language I didn’t work with before, giving us a very good base for future work and training on that.”
“The course had a good selection of topics covered.”
“Very knowledgeable instructor.”
“…very good intro.”
“No suggestions, it seems to me very good.”
“The instructor is absolutely excellent! A brilliant tutor, definitely in love with R!”
“The instructor was engaging, clear and empathetic towards beginner students!”
“The instructor was great! He definitely has a passion for teaching and this keeps engagement high! “
”Very well pitched course. I have done some R training before but it was not as good as this!”